EMP 1000 Series Degausser Preventative Maintenance (CONUS) – Within Continental USA
EMP Series Degaussers – EMP1000 and EMP1000-HS
Due to the sensitivity of the product, the special tools/instruments required to properly service the system and experienced technicians needed to validate the system, the unit is best evaluated and maintained when performed at the factory.
The Preventative Maintenance (PM) includes inspection, cleaning, operation and functionality testing; magnetic field validation and appropriate adjustments to original factory specifications.
If parts are needed, SEM will contact customer in advance to get authorization for the purchase and installation of any parts.
How the Return to Factory Program works:
- We ship an empty customized crate to you.
- You pack the degausser and have it ready for pick-up.
- You call SEM and we make arrangements for pick-up.
- Once arrived, we perform maintenance.
- When complete, we’ll return it to you.